Start Again Mortgage
Modern society and pressures in life see the need for lots of people in their forties and fifties to ‘start again’ when considering their housing provision. Our mortgages are available if you wish to start again after divorce, due to health issues or any big life changes.
We have found that many of our customers initially find it challenging to apply for a mortgage to meet their change in circumstances. We have a range of products to help you get back on track, regardless of your circumstances.
Whatever your reason or need, please give us a call on 023 9237 5921 or fill in our contact form and we’ll be in touch. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and provide information about our product range and lending criteria.
Download our free monthly budget guide
Click here to download our free Monthly Budget Guide including 5 top tips for a healthy bank account that you can get started on straightaway!
You’ll also receive practical tips and tricks on how to balance your household budget and find smart ways to save money, every few weeks. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Some of the reasons why you might be seeking to Start Again
- You may be looking to secure your future by purchasing a property post-divorce or death of a partner
- Expats returning to the UK
- You might need to downsize or move but you are unable to transfer your current mortgage to another property
- You may simply need to refinance, consolidate debts or require funds for home improvements / adaptations
- Mortgages from £15,000–£100,000
- No penalties for overpayments or early settlement
- Home Visit — Financial review carried out in your home
- Terms of up to 25 years available
- No Age Restrictions for older borrowers
- Interest Rate 5.99% (6.16% Typical APRC)
- Low Arrangement Fee
“Extremely professional, efficient, courteous and unfailingly helpful. Thank you very much”