How We Help
Over the years we have adapted and tailored our approach to meet the needs of our customers, providing a friendly and efficient service.
We carry out a large number of our financial reviews via a home visit and even if somebody does not proceed with a loan they will receive a copy of the financial report. Quite often the report will highlight areas that need attention with the overall aim of helping to improve people’s day to day living facilitated by saving money or maximising income.
For those that lack the affordability for a Capital Repayment loan other options may be available, allowing the necessary works to be completed without compromising living standards.
- People that need to Start Again following divorce or separation from a partner, or those looking to downsize or rightsize to a property which will suit future needs (a smaller home or somewhere closer to family). This finance is also available to expats wishing to return to the UK.
- Later Life borrowers; we have a number of secured loans and mortgages which are aimed at supporting those in or nearing retirement
- Existing homeowners of all ages can apply for home improvement loans for property repairs or adaptations
- We provide a solution for interest only mortgage holders with no means to repay the loan capital due on the expiry date
“The advisor was very helpful and explained everything and was in constant touch advising on schedule and progress of application.”
You can also download a copy of our Social Impact Report (produced in June 2017), or our ‘all years’ infographic here.
- over 50% of our clients are aged 60+, many unable to access mainstream finance
- more than 950 people have benefited from home repairs and adaptations
- 1600+ financial reviews (visits to peoples homes) have been completed
- 100% of our customers were happy with the service they received from us
“The help and advice was appreciated. They took great pains to explain how it all worked and the progress of the loan”.