How We Help
By offering a diverse range of secured loans and mortgages Parity Trust is able to assist many different groups of people including;
- Existing homeowners of all ages can access home improvement loans for property repairs or adaptations
- People that have interest only mortgages with no means to repay the loan capital due on the expiry date
- People that need Rightsize mortgage funding to move to a more suitable property
Over the years we have adapted and tailored our approach to meet the needs of our customers and we provide a friendly, efficient and ethical lending service. We carry out all of our financial reviews by home visit and even if somebody does not proceed with a loan they will benefit from a financial report. Quite often the report will highlight areas that need attention with the overall aim of helping to improve people’s day to day living facilitated by saving money or maximising income. A lot of the work we do provides finance to help more vulnerable clients that may have health / mobility issues and need adaptations to enable them to live independently in their own homes. Some of the home improvement loans we offer are delivered in partnership with local authorities (see our about us
page for more information).
For those that lack the affordability for a Capital Repayment loan we have alternative products available allowing the necessary works to be completed without compromising living standards. Other people have a significant amount of equity in their property but are unable to raise funds for repairs due to credit history or a lack of income. Again this is where we offer a unique service and have the ability to tailor our loans to meet the individual needs of our clients.
“The advisor was very helpful and explained everything and was in constant touch advising on schedule and progress of application.”
You can also download a copy of our Social Impact Report (produced in June 2017), or our ‘all years’ infographic here.
- over 50% of our clients are aged 60+, many unable to access mainstream finance
- more than 850 people have benefited from home repairs and adaptations
- 1430 financial reviews (visits to peoples homes) have been completed
- 100% of our customers were happy with the service they received from us
“The help and advice was appreciated. They took great pains to explain how it all worked and the progress of the loan”.