How We Help
By offering a diverse range of lending products we are able to assist many different groups of people. These include —
- Existing homeowners of all ages that need repairs or adaptations
- People that have an interest only mortgage with no means to repay the loan capital due on the expiry date
- People that need some mortgage funding to move to a more suitable property
- First time buyers that may not have enough funds to put down a large deposit. We offer a Shared Equity Homebuy scheme but unlike some other providers we allow loans for properties on the open market
Over the years we have adapted and tailored our approach to meet the needs of our customers and we provide a friendly, efficient and ethical lending service. We carry out all of our financial reviews by home visit and even if somebody does not proceed with a loan they will benefit from a financial report. Quite often the report will highlight areas that need attention with the overall aim of helping to improve people’s day to day living facilitated by saving money or maximising income.
Some of the home improvement loans we offer are delivered in partnership with local authorities. A lot of the work involved provides finance to help more vulnerable clients that may have health / mobility issues and need adaptations to enable them to live independently in their own homes. For those that lack the affordability for a Capital Repayment loan we have alternative products available allowing the necessary works to be completed without compromising living standards. Other people have a significant amount of equity in their property but are unable to raise funds for repairs due to credit history or a lack of income. Again this is where we offer a unique service and have the ability to tailor our loans to meet the individual needs of our clients.
“The advisor was very helpful and explained everything and was in constant touch advising on schedule and progress of application.”
- 58% of our clients aged 60 or more have struggled to access mainstream funding
- 90% of our investment profile has provided support for individual households
- 1411 financial reviews have been completed
- 100% of our customers were happy with the service they received from us
“The help and advice was appreciated. They took great pains to explain how it all worked and the progress of the loan”.